Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Makes a Grand Entrance in India at Rs 1,73,562
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 2023 comes in three enticing variants with corresponding ex-showroom prices:
- Bullet 350 Military Black and Red: Rs 1,73,562
- Bullet 350 Standard: Rs 1,97,436
- Bullet 350 Black Gold: Rs 2,15,801
Each variant of the 2023 Bullet 350 offers a unique set of features:
- The entry-level Bullet 350 Military Black and Red variant boasts a single-channel ABS, rear drum brake, and a classic single solid-colored tank with distinctive decals.
- The mid-spec Bullet 350 Standard variant elevates the experience with dual-channel ABS, a rear disc brake, hand-pinstriped body-colored tank and components, as well as chrome and gold badges.
- The top-of-the-line Bullet 350 Black Gold showcases a striking matte and gloss black tank, complemented by copper and gold 3D badges, copper pinstriping, and a blacked-out engine and components.
J-Series Engine Platform:
One of the most significant upgrades in the new Bullet 350 is its transition to the J-series engine platform. Under the hood, you’ll find a robust 349cc, air-oil-cooled, single-cylinder engine, shared with models like the Meteor, Classic, and Hunter. This powerhouse generates a peak power of 20.2bhp and delivers a torque of 27Nm, harmoniously mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The 2023 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is designed with a global audience in mind. Bookings for this classic marvel have already commenced in India, with test rides and retail sales scheduled to start from September 3. Enthusiasts in Europe can look forward to the Bullet’s availability in the next quarter. Additionally, Royal Enfield plans to introduce it in South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries, Asia-Pacific (APAC) nations, and the Americas in a phased rollout.
With its rich heritage and enduring charm, the 2023 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 continues to captivate motorcycle enthusiasts worldwide. The updated variants and the shift to the J-series engine platform promise a delightful riding experience. As this timeless legend embarks on a global journey, it remains an enduring symbol of classic motorcycling craftsmanship and style.