TVS Apache RTR 310: Top 5 Features
TVS has launched its most powerful naked motorcycle, the Apache RTR 310, in India. It is based on the faired Apache RR310 but has a load of features, a radical design, and more new bits. But what’s it like to ride the new Apache RR 310 in the real world? Here are some of its top features that make it stand out from the crowd.
The Apache RTR 310 is powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, four-stroke engine that produces 35.6 PS of power at 9,700 rpm and 28.7 Nm of torque at 6,650 rpm. It has a six-speed gearbox with a slipper clutch and a chain drive. It has a kerb weight of 169 kg and a seat height of 800 mm.
The engine is mated to a fully digital TFT instrument cluster that displays all the essential information like speedometer, odometer, trip meter, fuel level indicator, gear position indicator, temperature and more. The TFT also supports smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth and can display call and SMS notifications, as well as document storage and more.
The engine also comes with an advanced ambient lighting system that lets you choose from different shades and tones of light. You can also match the lighting to your music using the mobile app.
The Apache RTR 310 sports a forward biased mass with an upswept sleek tail giving it a unique streetfighter silhouette. The DRL, headlamp and tail lamp are all designed to give a menacing cyborg look. The unique lightweight aluminium sub frame embodies an exoskeletal look that maximizes its agility.
The frame is also equipped with USD front forks and a monoshock that offer adjustable preload, compression and rebound settings for better handling and comfort. The rear suspension is also solid die cast aluminium swing arm directly hinged monoshox that offers pre-load adjustment.
The Apache RTR 310 comes with both front and rear disc brakes that offer excellent stopping power and modulation. The front disc brake has a diameter of 300 mm and offers good bite force. The rear disc brake has a diameter of 240 mm and offers adequate braking performance.
The brakes are also mounted on dual compound radial tyres that offer good grip on different road conditions. The tyres are tubeless for better puncture resistance.
The Apache RTR 310 comes with tubeless tyres on both wheels that offer better handling, stability and fuel efficiency. The tyres are also designed to enhance the braking performance by reducing heat dissipation¹.
The tyres are also wrapped in dual compound radial tyres that offer good grip on different road conditions. The tyres are tubeless for better puncture resistance.
The Apache RTR 310 comes with many features that make it one of the most advanced TVS motorcycles ever. Some of these features are:
- Launch control: This feature allows you to launch the bike from standstill by applying throttle smoothly without pressing the clutch or brake lever.
- Cornering ABS: This feature allows you to corner at high speeds by providing extra braking force to the rear wheel when needed.
- Switchable ABS: This feature allows you to switch between sport mode (which disables ABS) or rain mode (which enables ABS) depending on your riding style.
- WP APEX USD forks: These are high-performance suspension forks that offer excellent damping control, stability and comfort.
- WP APEX Monoshock: This is high-performance suspension unit that offers excellent damping control, stability and comfort.
- Alloy wheels: These are lightweight wheels that offer better performance, fuel efficiency and durability.
- Tubeless tyres: These are tubeless tyres that offer better handling, stability and fuel efficiency.
- Dual-channel ABS: This feature allows you to control both front and rear brakes simultaneously for better braking performance.
- Full LED illumination: This feature provides full LED lighting for both headlamp, tail lamp, indicators, indicators etc.
- Ambient lighting system: This feature provides ambient lighting for both headlamp, indicators etc.
You can book your new TVS Apache RTR 310 online or visit your nearest TVS dealer by visiting https://www.tvsmotor.com/tvs-apache/apache-rtr-310 or calling +91-1800-11-2000.