Gold and Silver Price Today, September 11th 2023 in different cities in India
The price of gold and silver remained the same on Monday, September 11 across major cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Bengaluru. However, there were some minor fluctuations in metal prices in some other cities due to various factors such as demand and supply, global cues, currency fluctuations, etc.
According to the latest data released by the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), the gold and silver rates for each day are announced at 6 am on the day. These rates are determined in accordance with the international market prices.
Gold and Silver Prices in Different Cities in India
The following table shows the gold and silver prices in some of the major cities in India as of September 11th, 2023:
|CITY||Gold (Per 10 Grams)||Silver (Per Kg)|
|Bengaluru||Rs 55,050||Rs 74,700|
|Chandigarh||Rs 55,300||Rs 77,500|
|Chennai||Rs 55,300||Rs 77,500|
|Gurugram||Rs 55,300||Rs 77,500|
|Kolkata||Rs 55,300||Rs 77,500|
|Lucknow||Rs 55,300||Rs 77,500|
|Mumbai||Rs 54,900||Rs 74,700|
|New Delhi||Rs 55,050||Rs 74,700|
|Noida||Rs 55,300||Rs 77,500|
Why do gold and silver prices vary across states?
The rates for each day vary from state to state due to criteria such as Value Added Tax (VAT), freight charges, local taxes etc.
- In Maharashtra , gold is being sold cheaper by Rs 61 or 0.10 percent.
- In Punjab , gold has become cheaper by Rs 61 or 0.10 percent.
- In Rajasthan , gold has become cheaper by Rs 61 or 0.10 percent.
- Even in Uttar Pradesh , gold has become cheaper by Rs 61 or 0.10 percent.
- Gold has become costlier by Rs 61 or 0.10 percent in Himachal Pradesh.
- Gold has become expensive in Kerala also.
How to Check Gold and Silver Prices City-Wise?
You can also know the daily rate of gold and silver through SMS.
- For gold customers can get information by sending GSP and their city code to 9224992249
- For silver customers can get information by sending SP and their city code to 9223112222