Petrol and Diesel Rates Today: Cheaper Prices in Noida, Gurugram, and Agra
The prices of petrol and diesel have seen fluctuations in many cities across India, including the National Capital Region (NCR) adjacent to Delhi. To stay updated with the latest fuel rates in your city, follow these simple steps:
- Oil companies update the price of petrol and diesel every day at 6 am. The prices vary according to different states and cities.
- In several cities like Noida, Gurugram, and Agra, fuel prices have decreased, while prices have remained stable in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata.
Current Fuel Prices in Major Cities:
- Delhi: Petrol – Rs 96.72/litre, Diesel – Rs 89.62/litre
- Mumbai: Petrol – Rs 106.31/litre, Diesel – Rs 94.27/litre
- Kolkata: Petrol – Rs 106.03/litre, Diesel – Rs 92.76/litre
- Chennai: Petrol – Rs 102.63/litre, Diesel – Rs 94.24/litre
Cities where petrol and diesel have become cheaper:
- Gurugram: Petrol – Rs 96.77/litre (decreased by 27 paise), Diesel – Rs 89.65/litre (decreased by 26 paise)
- Noida: Petrol – Rs 96.64/litre (decreased by 1 paise), Diesel – Rs 89.82/litre (decreased by 0 paise)
- Agra: Petrol – Rs 96.38/litre (decreased by 25 paise), Diesel – Rs 89.55/litre (decreased by 25 paise)
Cities where petrol and diesel have become costlier:
- Jaipur: Petrol – Rs 108.67/litre (increased by 19 paise), Diesel – Rs 93.89/litre (increased by 17 paise)
- Ahmedabad: Petrol – Rs 96.49/litre (increased by 7 paise), Diesel – Rs 92.23/litre (increased by 6 paise)
How to check petrol and diesel rates of your city:Consumers can easily check the petrol and diesel prices in their cities by sending an SMS. Follow the instructions below based on your fuel provider:
- BPCL customers: Send <dealer code> to 9223112222
- HPCL customers: Send HPPRICE <dealer code> to 9222201122
- Indian Oil customers: Write RSP <dealer code> and send a message to 9224992249
After sending the message, you will receive the information about the latest fuel rates in your city within a few minutes. Stay informed and make the most of the prevailing fuel prices.