Apple iPhone 15 Series at Rs. 6000 Offering Huge Discount
Apple India is giving big discounts and offers on its new iPhone models. You can also get discounts on other products like Apple Watch and iPad. You can save up to Rs 6000 on the iPhone 15 series. The iPhone 15 series is not in the shops yet. You can order it now and get it from September 22nd. You can also give your old phone and get money for it. You can also pay in parts without any extra cost. You can also choose how you want to get your new phone. Here are all the things you need to know about Apple’s amazing offer.
How to get up to Rs 6000 off on iPhone 15 series and more
The offer is only on the Apple India website and Apple Stores in Delhi and Mumbai. You need to use HDFC Bank cards to get the discount. HDFC Bank cards are cards that you use to pay money. The discount is different for different products. Here is a list of the products and the discounts:
- iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max: Rs 6000 off
- iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus: Rs 5000 off
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus: Rs 4000 off
- iPhone 13: Rs 3000 off
- iPhone SE: Rs 2000 off
- Apple Watch Series 9: Rs 2500 off
- Apple Watch Ultra 2: Rs 3000 off
- Apple Watch SE: Rs 1500 off
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Air, iPad 10th/9th generation, and iPad Mini: Up to Rs 4000 off
- MacBook Air M2 chip, MacBook Pro 13-inch, 14-inch, and 16-inch, Mac Studio, MacBook Air M1 chip, iMac 24-inch, and Mac mini: Up to Rs 8000 off
You can also pay in parts for 3 or 6 months without any extra cost for some products. You can also give your old phone and get money for it. You can check how much money you will get for your phone on the Apple India website or at the Apple Store.
What Are the Features of the iPhone 15 Series
The iPhone 15 series is the new phone from Apple. It was launched on September 12th online. The series has four models: iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max. The main features of the iPhone 15 series are:
- A new look with glass and metal body in different colours
- A new screen that changes according to the light and what you are doing
- A new chip that makes the phone faster and saves battery
- A new camera with four lenses that takes better pictures
- A new USB-C port that charges the phone faster and transfers data faster
- A new feature that helps you find your friends or devices using Find My app
- iOS 17 with new features like Focus mode, Live Text, FaceTime SharePlay, and more
The price of the iPhone 15 series starts at Rs 79,900 for the iPhone 15 model with 64GB storage and goes up to Rs 1,59,900 for the iPhone 15 Pro Max model with 512GB storage. You can choose from different colours like blue, pink, midnight, starlight, red (for iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus) or graphite, gold, silver, sierra blue (for iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max).
How to Order or Buy the iPhone 15 Series
You can order the iPhone 15 series on the Apple India website or at the Apple Store from September 17th onwards. You can also order from other websites like Amazon, Flipkart, or Reliance Digital. You can also buy the iPhone 15 series from shops like Croma, Vijay Sales, or Poorvika Mobiles from September 22nd onwards.
If you order or buy the iPhone 15 series using HDFC Bank cards, you can get up to Rs 6000 discount as mentioned above. You can also get other benefits like money for your old phone, pay in parts without any extra cost, free delivery or pickup options.